Welcome to Peninsula Chiropractic Center – A Holistic Healing Approach
We are devoted to honoring your unique health issues by relieving your pain and providing natural solutions that encourage your body to heal itself. Each one of our dedicated doctors is a specialist in the chiropractic management of musculoskeletal and neurological systems. In our holistic approach, we combine chiropractic procedures with physical rehabilitation. This helps you recover quickly and effectively.
In our clinic, you’ll find modern amenities including radiography, physiotherapy modalities, and an exercise rehabilitation facility. We will develop a treatment plan for you – usually a combination of adjustments and bodywork followed by a program specifically designed for you. Then the “phase two” of your treatment allows you to take a proactive approach to your body’s own healing process. We’ll work with you on exercise rehabilitation, ergonomics and home exercises, and also discuss beneficial lifestyle changes. With a combination of correction and stabilization, your condition will improve and you will gain strength – this will help in preventing future injuries.
You deserve the best
- Acute Care: involves both Passive and Active Care to treat injuries.
- Preventative/Maintenance Care: involves regular checkup to prevent injuries and maintain body from rapid degenerative issues.
- Individualized Exercise and Rehabilitation programs
For friendly, effective, and professional chiropractic care, please call our office to schedule an appointment. You will have a pleasant experience with our knowledgeable staff. We provide patient care seven days a week. Same-day emergency care is available. Most insurance plans are accepted.
- To PROVIDE the people of our community with a place that will support them in healing without the use of drugs or surgery.
- To PROVIDE the people of our community with a place that will support each person in staying healthy by removing subluxations before they cause disease.
- To SERVE as many people as we possibly can in an effort to improve the health of the whole community.
- To GIVE our patients the very best care in an environment that is positive, nurturing, and healing.
On Your First Visit
Your first visit begins with a private consultation with our doctor, where you’ll discuss your condition and any pertinent information, Next you’ll have a physical exam – the doctor will analyze your posture, assess symmetry and tone of the muscle and tendons, and perform orthopedic and neurological tests. If your doctor deems it necessary, an X-ray may be taken.
Usually your treatment will begin immediately after the examination. Your doctor will correct misalignments through adjustments and manipulation. Depending on the issues, you may also be treated with ultrasound, electrical stimulation, cryotherapy, heat therapy, stretches, tissue work and supportive braces.